tirsdag 12. juni 2012

Happy New Years 1

I did it!! 

the crazy thing.......

I was, for the first time in a very long time alone on New Years Eve. After carefully conideration and going over an over my options(spending it with sister and inlaws, brother and family, friends in Trysil, friends in Jevnaker.....) I decided to go to London!! 
After ending my shift at H&M in Hønefoss I went to Gardermoen, an abandon airport, one might say, had a glass of wine, and three seats to myself onboard:)
Luckily for me I met some friends, and had a great and different holiday! 
And, no, I did not see the fireworks. I heard it was great this year......





Tess..


Julie an Jean, and some australian.


Jean and......


Julie:)


Thanks, for a perfect evening:)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails